Re: Europa-List: wiring exit from stick - uk practice?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: wiring exit from stick - uk practice?
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 20:27:55
Raimo-

The article on your airplane is in this month's Sport Aviation.  It is well done
and I really enjoyed reading it.

Jim Puglise, Punta Gorda, FL

From: "Raimo Toivio" <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>

> I have two trim swithes: one is in the stick (full speed)
> and other one is on the panel (adjustable speed).
> I use stick switch when landing (low air speed - faster trim speed)
> and panel switch during cruise (fast air speed - slower trim speed).
> I have a changeover switch to select which mode to use.
> If one switch would go broken, I have still other one left over to trim.
> Trim CB is near panel switch just in case to stop possible autotrim.
>
> Raimo
> OH-XT

<DIV>Raimo-</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The article on your airplane is in this month's Sport Aviation.&nbsp; It is
well done and I really enjoyed reading it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim Puglise, Punta Gorda, FL </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px
solid">-------------- Original message -------------- <BR>From: "Raimo Toivio"
&lt;raimo.toivio@rwm.fi&gt; <BR><BR>&gt; --&gt; Europa-List message posted
by: "Raimo Toivio" <RAIMO.TOIVIO@RWM.FI><BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; I have two trim
swithes:
one is in the stick (full speed) <BR>&gt; and other one is on the panel
(adjustable
speed). <BR>&gt; I use stick switch when landing (low air speed - faster
trim speed) <BR>&gt; and panel switch during cruise (fast air speed - slower
trim speed). <BR>&gt; I have a changeover switch to select which mode to
use. <BR>&gt; If one switch would go broken, I have still other one left over
to trim. <BR>&gt; Trim CB is near panel switch just in case to stop possible
autotrim.
<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Raimo <BR>&gt; OH-XT <BR>&gt; ----- Original Message
----- <BR>&gt; From: "Graham Singleton" <GRAHAMSINGLETON@BTINTERNET.COM><BR>&gt;
To: <EUROPA-LIST@MATRONICS.COM><BR>&gt; Sent: Th
 ursday
, September 04, 2008 9:22 PM <BR>&gt; Subject: Re: Europa-List: wiring exit
from stick - uk practice? <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; &gt; --&gt; Europa-List
message posted by: Graham Singleton <BR>&gt;
<GRAHAMSINGLETON@BTINTERNET.COM><BR>&gt; &gt; <BR>&gt; &gt; Robert C Harrison
wrote: <BR>&gt; &gt; &gt; --&gt; Europa-List message posted by: "Robert C
Harrison" <BR>&gt; <PTAG.DEV@TISCALI.CO.UK><BR>&gt; &gt; &gt; <BR>&gt; &gt;
&gt; Hi! Rowland <BR>&gt; &gt; &gt; Just for the record I have the whole works
in the stick top by Mac, <BR>&gt; &gt; &gt; that is trim flaps and PTT. Andy
Draper on Test(Before he went to the <BR>&gt; &gt; &gt; PFA) was concerned
about the use of charts activating the buttons since <BR>&gt; &gt; &gt; they
are very sensitive. I had a picture of a flip top cover I made to <BR>&gt; &gt;
&gt; get over this problem on the http://www.crix.org.uk site but it seems to
<BR>&gt; &gt; &gt; have gone missing, <BR>&gt; &gt; I know of one case where
the Mac switch probab
 ly got