Re: Europa-List: Manifold Pressure Gauge

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Manifold Pressure Gauge
From: Richard Collings <r.collings@onetel.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 10:54:26

Carl Hi. Its not a dumb question at all, but one that you will have answered
to when you have completed the PPL licence endorsement cause for complexes
aircraft, i.e., those fitted with a variable pitch prop!You may already this
because of the mono's retractable undercarriage, but a couple of hours spent
under instruction in a complex single would be money well spent.
Regards Richard