Europa-List: Europa Club AGM

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Club AGM
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:44:54
For the attention of any pilots intending to fly in to Laddingford on
Saturday for the Europa Club AGM.

Laddingford is situated just outside to the Northeast of Paddock Wood in
Kent. (Make sure you get us to the North of the railway line and not Old
Hay less than 1 mile away to the South of the railway line.

We have 2 runways. 11/29 which is 750 Mtrs long and 03/21 which is 450
Mtrs long. Unless it is blowing a strong wind we shall be using 11/29

All circuits to the North of the field at 1000 ft.

Make calls on Safety Com 135.47.

Take a good look at the runway whilst in the circuit as we do have a
public footpath running across the runway about 100 Mtrs from the
Eastern end and quite a few people use this, especially dog walkers. If
nobody has landed ahead of you for some time, make sure you take an
extra special look.

If landing on 29 taxi to 03 and turn onto that to use the parallel
taxiway to the north of the runway.

If landing on 11 turn on to either of the 2 taxiways adjacent to the
hangars unless you overshoot them in which case continue to the taxiway
almost at the far end of the runway.

No back-tracking (there is no need) in case it gets busy.

Have a safe flight and a good day.

Dave Watts
Laddingford Aerodrome Manager