RE: Europa-List: Rotax carb heaters

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rotax carb heaters
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:41:28

All the paperwork is done for the Skydrive Carb heaters to be a standard
mod.  I will send you a copy off list. I first submitted them in 2005 (in
conjunction with Skydrive) and they just sat on Francis's desk.

In April this year Andy Draper agreed that they should form part of a series
of mods for 91X engines, rather than being a Europa mod.  So I resubmitted
the application on 18th April.  So far nothing has happened.

Despite all this there should be no problem with the Mod but I do wish LAA
would do its paper work and make everybody's life a little simpler.

Ian Rickard G-IANI XS Trigear, 200 hours
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk
   or direct g-iani@ntlworld.