Re: Europa-List: First Flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight
From: PETER HARROD <peterandbettyharrod@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:58:15
Congratulations Alasdair, the odd wings thankfully did not cause you any
dramas . My  build rate is slower than yours and I look forward to my
odd wings performing equally well.
( for other Europaphiles info.  the aforementioned odd wings refer to a
kit delivery containing either 2 port or 2 starboard items and we had to
organise a swap)

Happy landings ,   Regards,

Peter Harrod