RE: Europa-List: First Flight

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First Flight
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:44:48
Hi! Alisdair.
Very well done and congratulations to all connected with the successful
first flight of G-CEYK.

 I should take this opportunity to also announce my admiration for Ivor
Phillips who test flew his new Europa G-IVER for all of seven hours in
one week or thereabouts, collected his Full Permit from Gatwick on the
Thursday having submitted it to the LAA  only on the previous Monday
then on the Friday of the same week accompanied me and my brother in
G-PTAG for some 30 hours on a Scandinavian Tour including Barkaby and
Stauning Rally's over the Arctic Circle to Guallivare (ESNG) through
snow showers and lots more that Mother Nature can dream up ! There's
nothing like confidence in ones own creation.. very well done Ivor.
After this trip I am the first to say that when we did our previous ..
Bob's Trip "Over and Closing the Circle" Scandinavian Tour 2003 (Google
.co.uk) WE KNEW NOT WHAT WE DID !
Of course many thanks to the LAA and the Permit Application Department
of the CAA for pulling out all the paperwork stops which allowed this
tour to be also a success.
Regards
To all
Bob Harrison G-PTAG