Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank - bulges and leakage.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank - bulges and leakage.
From: JR Gowing <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 10:01:03

Craig
 Tony Krzyzewski's site mayh interest you if you have never looked at
it.....

Electronic Fuel gauge fitted. Builder developed modification

Don't quite know what you were thinking but if I were confident in wiring I
think this gauge would be good - IF YOUR TANK WAS A REGULAR SHAPE! But you
don't actually see the fuel level.

Anyway I must make time to go over his site myself for a good look.

Best Wishes
JR