Europa-List: Re: Europa Training Standards

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Training Standards
From: G&amp;TPowell <georgepowell@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:53:08

I got my first demo ride in a monowheel at Sun N Fun in the 90's with the
factory
test pilot.  I did not take off or land, but did fly quite a bit in the air.

At Sun N Fun in 1997, I got a demo in a tri-gear with John Hurst, and I flew the
plane myself from taxi to take-off to landing and taxi in.

I was happy to let the test pilot take off and land the monowheel, but I felt
comfortable
enough with the tri-gear to do everything.

Just my 2 cents' worth.

George Powell

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org