Europa-List: Williams Trailer Etc.

Subject: Europa-List: Williams Trailer Etc.
From: Paddy Clarke <paddyclarke@lineone.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:57:05

Hi Folks,
David Joyce and I have been asked by Diana to sell some of Williams
flying things, in particular his trailer.
This is an enclosed, twin axle, aluminium, monowheel trailer. It
comes with full one man rigging kit, full lighting, full brakes,
winch, solar panel, spare wheels, etc. I haven't seen it yet, but
hope to have it here ( Nr. Bath ) on Friday.
Also of possible interest to Europa people are :
Rotax Starter. ( Probably lower power )
Rotax Tachometer.
Monowheel Hub with Tyre, Brake disc, etc.
Original Classic exhaust.
2 x Wing Work Stands
Of more general interest, which I will be advertising on the Afors
site, are:
Vintage Garmin 55 G.P.S.
As new Garmin 296 G.P.S.
David Clarke H10-40 Headset
Icom IC-A24 Handheld transceiver, with chargers, spare battery,
headset lead etc.
Approx 12 Laminated charts 2001 - 2006
Approx 24 Jepperson VFR European charts 2001-2006
We are looking for offers on these items, but for obvious reasons,
will be looking for a fair price.
My 'phone numbers are - Home 01225 743346, Mobile 07723 014233 or e-
mail,
All the Best, Paddy

Paddy Clarke

Europa XS - 404 G-KIMM