Re: Europa-List: Europa list mod 74

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa list mod 74
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 09:13:50

Hi Tim,

I had the same thought - the answer is almost certainly NO !

Theres a lot more work/ parts involved in Mod 52 - unfortunately.

I think its probably better to do Mod 52 if possible first. We are intending
to fit a VP prop shortly so Mod 52 is a must for us anyway.

Probably wait till the winter (assuming that isnt NOW) and get all these
jobs out the way in one go).

Regards

Carl & Dot