Re: Europa-List: Europa list mod 74

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa list mod 74
From: houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:06:18

My reading of the info on the Europa web site is that a Classic when
fitted with mod 74 including the tie bar but not the rest of the mod 52
will not have its weight increase to 1370 lbs.
This seems odd to me but that is the way I read it.

Any way to get the weight up 1370 lbs without doing first mod 52 and then
mod 74 ?

Tim Houlihan
G-BZTH