Re: Europa-List: mod 73 results

Subject: Re: Europa-List: mod 73 results
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:23:47
Carl,
Hard doesn't mean right. OK not every one has to recognise that his
building was poor practise. We don't wait for a complete listing. At
least it may give confidence to those who were reaching a good standard.
Why do you think self build is half the price you put in the materials
on the second hand market?
My two cents...
Karel Vranken, #447 F-PKRL