Europa-List: Mod 73 results

Subject: Europa-List: Mod 73 results
From: Ron Jones <jron.jones@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:03:02

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Trevpond@aol.com
  To: europa-list@matronics.com
  Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 4:50 PM
  Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 73 results

  OK. I have transferred the results so far to a spreadsheet which I have
copied and pasted below. I am not an expert so hope it works.  Please fill
in the blanks. And send it back to the forum. If anyone has been missed off
I apologise but it is getting a little complicated.

  It would be useful to know the total A/C hours and possibly the typical
landig surface (grass/paved) to establish a correlation with failures?

  Nigel

        Name
       Country
       Reg
       Type
       Hours
       Landing sfc.
       Mod 73 progress
       Disbonding of TP6
       Pip Pins
       Problems found

        Richard Iddon
       UK
       G-RIXS
       Tri gear
       365
       Tarmac
       Completed
       None found
       2in.
       nothing major

        Steve Pitt
       UK
       G-SMDH
       Tri gear

       Completed
       None found
       2in.
       nothing major

        Ron Jones
       UK
       G-RJWX
       Mono
             320
       Both
       Completed
       None found
       Original
       None

        Tim Ward
       NZ
       ZK-TIM
       Mono

       Not done
       None found
       Original
       Very slight movement in starboard TP12. Present on installing (1998)-
no worse

        Danny Shepherd
       UK
       G-CERI
       Tri Gear

       Completed
       None found
       2in.

        Pete Jeffers
       UK
       G-BVIZ
       Tri Gear

       Completed
       None found
       2in.
       well within limits

        Brian Davies
       UK
       G-DDBD
       Tri Gear

       Completed
       None found
       2in.
       none

        Graham Drake
       UK
       G-CCOV
       Mono

       Completed
       None found
       2in.

        Sarah Attubato
       UK
       G-BXDP
       Mono

       Completed
       None found
       2in.
       These are new replacement tailplanes that had already been built

        David Watts
       UK
       G-BXDY
       Mono