RE: Europa-List: TP6 Bonding Survey

Subject: RE: Europa-List: TP6 Bonding Survey
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 23:06:16
Hi Bryan,

I will leave the safety officer to respond fully , but please be aware that
we have about 400 members in the Europa Club worldwide and approximately
1000 kits sold, so we have no way of getting the complete picture.  Also.
not every owner follows this listing.  I do have some information on kits
sold to non members but it is very out of date and could not be trusted to
give an accurate picture of current ownership or build state.

Brian Davies. Europa Club membership sec.

   _____