Europa-List: TP6 Bonding Survey

Subject: Europa-List: TP6 Bonding Survey
From: bryan allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:05:15

Whilst I can see the attractions of carrying out Richards suggestion for a
live listing of mod 73 findings, I feel that it will fall a long way short
of what I had in mind. In the long term there are three problems with it. 1
. Time scale. It could take a while for some people to complete the mod. In
 that time most will loose the motivation to participate inthe survey. 2. C
onfidentiality. Many people may not wish to have details of their aircrafts
's shortcomigs on public display. In which case any bond failures are less
likely to be reported. 3. Completeness. Since we would have no way of knowi
ng how complete the feedback is, we would never know when the survey has an
y value. It would be nice to have 100% response. I feel that any survey sho
uld be authorised by our committee. The committee has a full list of Euopas
, and their owners. It will be easy to establish when a response is missing
. Members can respond in confidence knowing that aircraft details will not
be shown with the results. Sorry Mike, it sounds like a job for the Safety
Officer.It should be remembered that many aircraft will not be modified by
their owners, the info may have to come from the inspectors, or the people
employed to carry out the mod., via the owner.Perhaps responses should be l
isted against age, model of Europa (are Monos less vulnerable, or Classics,
 or Trikes). OK, it sounds rather ponderous now. Sorry about that. Regrds t
o all. Bryan Allsop G BYSA
Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one pla
ce! Find it!
http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01