Europa-List: Mod 73 results

Subject: Europa-List: Mod 73 results
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:19:02
There has been a suggestion that 'someone' should collate the findings
and results from doing mod 73.

I have also noted the way that the visitors to Oshkosh have added their
names to a round robin list. Maybe we could do something similar on the
forum for the mod.

As an example or to make a start

Name               Country            Airplane reg.
Progress on mod 73     Disbonding of TP6       pip pins used   Any
problems found
Richard Iddon    UK                    G-RIXS
Completed                     None found                    2 in.
Nothing major

If anyone has any better idea, please feel free to add to the above,
modify or offer suggestions. Once most members have done the mod the
results can be emailed to the PFA although I guess that they will be
monitoring this site.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS

18/07/2007 15:30