Europa-List: Re: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73 "new pip pin

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73 "new pip pin
From: danbish <danbish@norwalktucson.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:25:22

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the post about pins. I too ordered some pins from them so I'd have
extras
and to replace one I botched up. I first found them on-line but noticed
they have distributors, a couple of which were in Tucson, so I'm assuming that
they have them in other towns. If we could just get the correct model number
that would be a big help. There is definitely an art to getting just the right
one. It took the local guys here 3 tries to get it right!

Happy building and (in your case...soon) flying.

Dan

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org