Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 01:17:34

Glenn
lowering the flaps gently at a trimmed 80 kts should result in a trimmed
60 kts without needing to adjust the trim.
I remember Ivan was delighted to discover this early in the testing and
bought Don Dykins a pint or two to celebrate!
Don was gracious and put it down to luck.
Graham.

--
Graham Singleton

Tel: +441629820187