RE: Europa-List: UK PFA news - Europa safety mods

Subject: RE: Europa-List: UK PFA news - Europa safety mods
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:36:50
Hi! David/Andy/Roger

Concerning Davids message below and the intentions re:- the aft wing
lift pins being replaced and retained by internal nuts...

IMHO to invade and so access the location would be less structural
disturbance (also cosmetically easier) if the access was made through
the wing to flap close out outboard of the main wing closeout/rib
thereby preserving the integrity of the upper and lower wing surfaces.

Would you kindly ensure that this suggestion is addressed and calculated
prior to finalising the access through the wing surface options?

Respectfully we were asked for contributions of ideas.

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG (almost ready for flight test permit application
with the 914 now installed)

Robt.C.Harrison