Re: Europa-List: Re: Votex Generators

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Votex Generators
From: Laptop JR <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 08:09:11

Rowland

I am interested in checking my leading edge with a profile but I could not
open the file either  because I don't have any special programs.
I guess if we had say an Excel file of coordinates covering the front few
inches we could all plot it on some cardboard or 3-ply and do our checks!

Mind you, I did not look in my build manual to see if the details were
there!

JR (Bob) Gowing UK Kit 327 in Oz