Re: Europa-List: Thank you, John Lawton.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Thank you, John Lawton.
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 20:56:34

Jeff
are you sure the seal strip was styrene? The glider boys over here use
Melinex which is polyethylkene teraphthalate. Dacron to you and Terylene
to us but in film form. They make pop bottles from it too.
Keep us informed about your performance gains please/
Graham

   What I used was a 2.25" wide piece of .020" styrene, a