Re: Europa-List: Another aileron mass balance question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Another aileron mass balance question
From: Lance Sandford <sandford@melbpc.org.au>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:24:05

Andrew

Having taken note of the amount of lead removed by other builders, I cut
1/4 from the rear face of all the weights and extended the foam arms by
the same amount.
At this stage I have my ailerons filled and primed and they will be very
close to balanced by the time I put on the shiny stuff.

Lance Sandford in OZ