RE: Europa-List: Damping grease for nose gear

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Damping grease for nose gear
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:08:28

Hi Bob,

When I learned about your nosewheel catastrophy last year I changed the
rollpin to an AN4 bolt, and I am amazed that no mandatory mod has been
issued.
In regards to shimmy, I found it very easy to keep under control simply by
taking the load off the nosewheel during high speed taxi runs. Setups tend
to vary, and I guess it has a lot to do with the wheel being well balanced
or not.

Regards,

Karl

Find Love This New Year With match.com! http://msnuk.match.com