Europa-List: Re: Rivets

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Rivets
From: h&amp;jeuropa <europa@triton.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:05:16

I finally found some data on the T_P_ series of rivets at
http://www.micometals.co.nz/PDF/fasteners/MICO_Rivets.pdf.  This at least helps
you try to find the same size and material rivets at the usual US suppliers.
Unfortunately haven't found a data sheet for the No. 3 diameter.

I also learned that Aeroworks here in Michigan supplied hardware to Europa a
few years ago and still has a lot of inventory.  They have inventory of some of
the rivets.  Contact Dale Forton at 800-356-1671 or 616-527-1302.  Their
website is www.aeroworks.com.

Having said all this, I try to purchase as much as is feasible from E04, just to
help ensure that they are still around in the future.

Jim Butcher A185, N241BW

Read this topic online here: