Europa-List: Fw: Another threat to GA

Subject: Europa-List: Fw: Another threat to GA
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 22:50:07

I am passing this message on because it concerns all of us who fly privately
in the United Kingdom.

If you havent signed the petition yet you should - as it says in the message
it takes less than two minutes to register your protest.

And dont just stop at that - get your wife/ girlfriend, dog or anyone has
flown in your plane to sign up.

There are about 6,000 names so far but there is very little time left to
make your name count.

I dont know what good it will do but if we do nothing and suffer as a
consequence then we only have ourselves to blame.

If this issue has already been aired in this forum I make no apoloies for
bringing it up again. A quick check down the list shows there are a few
notable omissions - you know who you are - dont delay - do it!