RE: Europa-List: Using Super Fill

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Using Super Fill
From: Kesterton Donald <donald.kesterton@logicacmg.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:29:48

        Brian,

        I have found Super Fill an excellent product.  In particular it
feathers very well, enabling multiple applications to be applied and
sanded smooth.  This I understand is not the case with the standard
filler provided.

        You are correct though, out of the tin it is a bit difficult to
spread.

        I use a wide metal spreader which I heat up quickly with a hair
dryer before each application. This avoids application of direct heat
onto the plane component which I don't recommend, without a lot of
care!!  With the heat from the spreader the super fill goes on much
easier.

        Donald Kesterton
        UK Builder Mono G-PATS
        Still building slowly