RE: Europa-List: Using Super Fill

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Using Super Fill
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 07:19:21
Hi! Brian
I see a recommendation to use a hair drier for making the spreading
easier....if you are working above any polystyrene watch out for heat
build up beyond acceptable levels due to the thermal conductivity, it
can expand under the fibreglass at a greater rate and seriously spoil
your level surface and your day !
Preferably get the workshop up to temperature over a long period and
allow the work piece and all the materials to get their heat sink all
uniform gradually.
Thin layers are the order of the day.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG