Re: Europa-List: Skydrive on/off control

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Skydrive on/off control
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 21:24:07

Tim,
Actually I do smell fuel once in a while. I don't remember seeing any
fuel stains but I may take the cowl off and look closer now. I have a
small fuel valve that I didn't use so maybe that would work for turning
the hot water off. Would now like to hear what others have used for the
job.
Jeff
A258. Flying off the 40 & maybe another bug just found me. Thanks Guys
;(