Re: Europa-List: Falke compared with Europa Monowheel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Falke compared with Europa Monowheel
From: Robert Hitchcock <robert.hitchcock@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:46:09

I now have a Europa. My previous aircraft was a Falke. For the record the
Europa is in a different class.!

Falke: I remember having to pull the radio out of its housing when flying in
rain as the wet entered the back of the radio set
!................................

The biggest differences:

Speed Europa twice as fast

Load: Passengers plus fuel and 5Kilo of luggage total only for the Falke

Range: Europa twice the range

Falke Short field landing tricky with airbrakes (just wants to keep flying)

Taxing at GA airfield diffificult

Avionic panel  limited spaces on Falke

Weather proofing better on the Europa.

Regards