Re: Europa-List: Falke compared with Europa Monowheel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Falke compared with Europa Monowheel
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:20:49

Raimo, I have owned both and apart from them needing the same tail dragger
mode of landing, (ie holding off touching down until you can't hold it any
more) there is very little similarity. The Falke is pretty docile on the
ground exhibiting reasonable directionable stability, whereas the Europa is
distinctly lively, needing quick thinking to keep it straight. In the air
the Europe is pure pleasure and much more responsive than the falke. Once my
Europa flew I lost all interest in flying the Falke.
Regards, David Joyce G-XSDJ