RE: Europa-List: heavy wing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: heavy wing
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:44:37
Hi! Remi/Roger.
I have had occasions, when rigging, that the flap pin hasn=92t engaged
but
my clearances between flap outboard end and inboard end of the ailerons
are tight and they both foul up when pushed together making the
complaint obvious to the feel on the control stick, I could imagine it
would make for very stiff control. However in my case even if the pin
hasn=92t engaged the flap extension has a taper tube down which the
drive
shaft locates for single man rigging so the flap would still drive
anyway.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG