Re: Europa-List: Favorite cable guide and wire holders?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Favorite cable guide and wire holders?
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 20:16:04
> What is favorite way to adhere to baggage bay ribs? Going through fuse?

Ron,

Attached is what I did.  The clamps in the baggage bay did not have their
bolts inserted at the time this photo was taken.
Note that I extended the black tubing back underneath the flap drive cross
tube because the cables just touch the tube when the flaps are down.  I have
fitted Graham Singleton's tail wheel mod which elevates the cable at the
rear end more than the factory set-up.

Cheers
Kingsley in Oz.