Europa-List: For Sale stage 1 kit, Europa XS #617

Subject: Europa-List: For Sale stage 1 kit, Europa XS #617
From: Flying Farmer <funnyphone@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:38:46

All,
   Dew to an earlier accident at work this year, I have lost vision in my right
eye, which has left me unable to fly dew to loss of medical, my condition is
permanent. This has now prompted the sale of my NEW started project. I have a
full completed stage 1 kit, Europa XS #617, only started in January 2006. It is
all signed off by Graham Singleton.

Im Open to offers, Please contact me off line be e-mail at
funnyphone@btinternet.com
or Phone on 01422 376056 UK.

I also have for sale a Resin pump

The Complete build can be seen at http://www.europaxsproject.com/