RE: Europa-List: 912 oil pressure help

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 912 oil pressure help
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 08:56:32

Thanks good thought - however I always turn prop by hand and then check the
oil which is right at the top of the old style dipstick that i have.

My thoughts are that it is either something to do with the change in
vicosity as the oil heats up or the sensor.  The mchanic here sayd that it
might also be the regulator sticking and then unsticking as the oil warms.