RE: Europa-List: 912S engine vibration

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 912S engine vibration
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 22:50:07
Thanks Kim.

I did check the friction torque at 200 hours as per Rotax manual and I
also have a 'tame' Rotax engineer who lives close to me so I have
checked with him.  I am intending to re check the friction torque next
time I have the lid off the engine.

I use Shell VSX4 engine oil which is a motorbike oil as recommended by
Rotax which is suitable for engine and gearbox lube..

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,

Richard.