Europa-List: (no subject)

Subject: Europa-List: (no subject)
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 05:33:07

My alternator (generator) has always been a bit reluctant to come on line
and would only do so at quite high revs.  The little red light has now  decided

to stay on all the time and no amount of reving and switch throwing will
induce it to go out.

Before I start to strip out all the gubbins between me and the generator to
get at the thing, can anyone help by suggesting where I should look first for
a  possible minor faulty connection or whatever.?  Initial searches have been

non productive.

Thanks.

Patrick  G PUDS 914