Europa-List: XS Tri-Gear kit for sale

Subject: Europa-List: XS Tri-Gear kit for sale
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:54:01

I am passing this on, on behalf of my inspector, who is handling for the ex
owners
wife (the owner having recently died)

EUROPA XS TR-GEAR KIT FOR SALE (Kit no. 572)

This is the sale of kits 1 / 2 / 3 inclusive of all the associated hardware and
build manuals.

The wings, tail surfaces, ailerons and flaps are all completed and a lot of work
has been done to the fuselage, which sits on a professionally made mobile steel
workshop frame / dolly.

The kit costs new 21,000 (UK pounds) plus VAT.
This is all for sale for 16,000 (UK pounds) or near offer and no VAT.

Any enquiries to Don Foreman (PFA Inspector who is working on behalf of the
estate
executors)
Phone Don on 01322 664028