RE: Europa-List: Second throttle lever

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Second throttle lever
From: Steve Crimm <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:07:23

Keith,

Here is a link on EuropaOwners.org of my second, left handed throttle.  When
I purchased the aircraft in 2004 from Jim Nelson he had installed the
throttle.  He can be reached at rv9jim@juno.com.  If you look at the picture
you will notice the started button on the front side and on the top is a
trim switch for the NSI CAP140 prop.  Note: the prop is not installed at
this time.

I'll help any way I can with questions but keep in mind I didn't make it, I
just push it back and forth.

Steve
N42AH
A058
Flying

http://www.europaowners.org/modules.php?set_albumName=album48&id=P1210015&op
=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php