RE: Europa-List: Tail plane Pip Pin Cover

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tail plane Pip Pin Cover
From: Steve Crimm <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 09:21:23

Go to my gallery on the Europa Owners site and you will see a couple of pics
of "Split-Ring" pliers.  They are just the thing with a flat arm on one side
and the other is bent at 90 degrees it does the perfect job.

Here is the link

http://www.europaowners.org/modules.php?set_albumName=album48&op=modload&nam
e=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Steve

N42AH
A058