Europa-List: Fitting the tail wheel fairing

Subject: Europa-List: Fitting the tail wheel fairing
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 13:07:16

Hi all,

I have never got around to fitting the tail wheel fairing and I thought
while I was doing my annual condition inspection that now would be a good
time.

I have Grahams tailwheel mod and as such it has a different plate that
attaches to the tailwheel for the rudder cables.  I was wondering if anyone
out there that fitted the fairing that has Grahams modification.

The question is,  the fairing has scribe lines to cut the slot in it for the
rudder horn,  are these correct for the rudder horn that Graham supplies as
well, or are the way off.

If someone could give me an idea before I start cutting I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,  Paul