RE: Europa-List: 5 minute limit

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 5 minute limit
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 12:50:40

Simon,

I know that this doesn't answer your question, but, the need for the 5
minute boost is very infrequent.  I find on my Europa that I tend to use it
on grass strips of 1500 feet or less when I am at MUW or, when the density
altitude is greater that 5000' and I am at MUW.  I find that I only need it
for 2 minutes at the most when I do kick it in.

It does make quite a difference, much more than I would expect for a 15 HP
boost and its sure nice to have that extra bit under the hood if you ever
need it.

Paul N378PJ