Europa-List: Mail Flood Stopped - For Real This Time...

Subject: Europa-List: Mail Flood Stopped - For Real This Time...
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:43:49

Sorry everybody.  I stopped new incoming posts around 10am this morning, but
didn't
realize that there were something on the order of 5000 more sitting in the
sendmail queue waiting to be delivered!  I have purged all of those from the
Queue now, so as of about 1:41pm we shouldn't see any more of those pesky
repeats!!

I'm sorry I didn't catch this sooner.  I'm going to work on a filter tonight
that
should prevent this particular type of issue in the future.

Best regards,

Matt Dralle
List Admin.

--------