Re: Europa-List: Nav Lights using Luxeon LEDs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nav Lights using Luxeon LEDs
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:07:38

Andrew...looks like an outstanding installation. I take my hat off to
your effort at designing your own lighting circuit, and thanks much for
the detailed description w/ pixs.

As you know, I plan to utilise the combination LED position lights,
strobe, and landing lights available thru CreativAir
(http://www.creativair.com/). A good picture of this set up with access
panels on the Europa is available at Jeff Behrness website for A055,
at www.N55XS.com/ (go to photos and narrative of May 10, 2004).

For those interested, I posted some pixs of the polycarbonate light
covers on the matronics photoshare back in Nov., 2004.

You appear to have completed your installation without the access panel
on the underside of the wing ala Jeff Behrne's installation.

Fred