Re: Europa-List: Monowheel spring for downlatch

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel spring for downlatch
From: Tom Friedland <96victor@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:29:22

Hi Ron

The spring arrived today.  You did a very nice job!  Funny, I was once a
mechanical engineer but somehow I was never exposed to winding springs nor
had I considered it.

Thank you.  I have learned something.  I am going to try to make another
---From the extra wire just to see if I can.

Thanks much.

Tom