RE: Europa-List: RE: 914 Fuel System

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: 914 Fuel System
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:57:53

Pumps in parallel increase volume, pumps in series increase pressure.  This
per Eric Tucker the Rotax class instructor.

Presently have pumps in parallel per initial instructions. Need to evaluate
what it will take to change it out. Does anyone out there know a 4 ft tall
90 lb mechanic?
Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa AZ
Spraying the last coat of primer on.

Steve Hagar
hagargs@earthlink.net

the XS 914 engine manual the pumps are operating in serial. This seems to
be a Rotax requirement. I intend to follow that requirement, although at
this time i can't figure out where the advantage is. Anybody with more
insight?