Re: Europa-List: RE: Pre-heating a Rotax?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Pre-heating a Rotax?
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:34:47

Yes, I have decided to go for separate water-oil heat exchanger
with water thermostat and electric pre-heater.
System will be tested in the test-bench before final installation.
When stored in cold hangar, it can be always on.
The cockpit /panel will be also (pre)heated and that is good for
equipments. That is also what I have used to with cars.

Cheers, Raimo