Europa-List: Fixed pitch propeller, lend or sell

Subject: Europa-List: Fixed pitch propeller, lend or sell
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 21:18:32

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone in the US would have a fixed pitch propeller that
they would sell, or lend.... preferable sell.

I have sent my Airmaster back to NZ to have some work done and the typical
door to door turn around time is 6 weeks. That's a long time to be without a
"Europa drug fix"

Just as an aside,  I am in the middle of negotiating for the purchase of a
second hand 912.  I intend to set this up on an engine stand and experiment
with fuel injection.  Assuming that I can make it work and I can convince
myself that it will be reliable I will fit it up to my 914.  Other than
attaching a propeller to it I don't know how else I will be able to place a
load on the engine.  Anyhow, if the project ever gets off the ground I'll
let the forum know.

Cheers,  Paul