Re: Europa-List: John Tempest leaving the PFA

Subject: Re: Europa-List: John Tempest leaving the PFA
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 14:01:17

Jeremy
Well put - without being too biased, I would put the glider wings well up
the pecking order as surely this is to get existing designs flying. The
glider wings have been in the offing for years, surely longer than the Mk?
Spitfire (as wonderful a plane as that seems to be).
I appreciate that if the cake is small it becomes more difficult to cut it
to everyones benefit. I am working on a School Budget at present with
falling numbers of pupils and potential redundancies!
The shame with the PFA is that the organisation seems to be having
recruitment/retention problems. Is there a story there?
Regards
Steve Pitt