Re: Europa-List: John Tempest leaving the PFA

Subject: Re: Europa-List: John Tempest leaving the PFA
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 19:38:03

Oh dear, perhaps I'll write off ever hearing from the PFA re my mod.

I've been waiting for SIX weeks now for permission to change my prop to an
Airmaster. This is a 'mod' which the vast majority of the Europa fleet
already operates with, so I pity anybody expecting permission for an obscure
mod.

And to think the Engineering Department at the PFA was so efficient just a
few short years ago when were building and finishing our aircraft.

Dave Watts
G-BXDY. 1100 hours but now grounded and waiting.