Europa-List: Europa Classic Test Fitting

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Classic Test Fitting
From: flyingphil2 <ptiller@lolacars.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 06:58:02
is empty

Hello All,
I'm new to this forum but have just joined as I'm thinking of building a Europa.
I had my mind set on an XS and possibly a Hi-top but I've recently seen a
Classic
kit for sale which is unstarted.  I've had a flight as a passenger in a
Classic and being 6'1" tall and medium (ish!) build I fitted in fairly well.
However, I would like to sit in a Classic (with/without cockpit mods (LA etc))
again before I make my mind up.

I'm located in Northampton in the UK.  Is there any Europa Classic owner nearby
who could spare an hour or so to let me have a look at their aircraft and have
a sit in it please?

Also, I've seen quite a lot of info on the net about this but could any Classic
builders give a realistic estimate of build times for this kit.  I was going
to go for the fastbuild option (~1000hrs) but with a Classic 'Slowbuild' I guess
I'm looking at much longer.

Thanks,

Phil